All there is, is here.
[html]

“Indeed, though I think also, humans had a problem with dependency and intimacy, in that they were scared of it. With so many buildings you would think there had been a lot of them, but they chose to live apart mostly, sometimes only one person to a house!” Perhaps it wasn’t so strange a notion anymore, many members of Dahlia kept to themselves, claiming a home all to themselves, but Cercelee hated the idea of living in a building all by herself. Still at heart she was a pack animal, and it pleased her to have companionship, in whatever form it took. “Truthfully? I den neither in these buildings or the traditional ones, or you could say I do both. I wander the pack, sleeping outside, or wherever I find shelter when the weather calls for it.” The months of living in these lands were ticking away and still Cercelee hadn’t fully “settled” in. Shrugging at herself, Cercelee followed Ril’o up the stairs, her small framed body making only the slightest of creaks in the old wood.

Skirting the bathroom, Cercelee came into the bedroom after the male, musing over his jest. Had she been more prudish the remark might have offended the lady, but she merely smiled at the golden male.
“Oh, not many. You should consider yourself lucky.” Easily she hopped up onto the bed next to him, the sequel of springs audible under the combined weight of the wolves. “What was your old pack like?” Cercelee knew about Cwmfen’s and Slay’s past packs, the foreign traditions that had gone on in both, or did perhaps Ril’o have a more “normal” past, like herself, Mew and Haku?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread