I throw my toys around
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

The Aatte boy hadn't expected the lick at all, which made it all the more enjoyable. Orange tail began to wag even faster. All of a sudden his face felt kinda hot. That was kind of strange. He had no idea what blushing was, and it had never happened to him before, but that's what it was. But it didn't matter. He was just pleased that she had been happy enough to lick him! Haven wanted to give her a lick too, but considering she was kind of towering over him at the moment, it might have been a little hard. He would just have to make a mental note to give one to her later.

At first he wasn't sure where she meant by "back", but soon she made it clear. It made him feel good that she was concerned about him being too tired to help her carry the bear back to her den. It was so sweet of her. But it really wasn't that big of a deal. The toy wasn't that heavy and he wasn't that tired. "No's, I can helps you carry it! No problems!" The pup scrambled his way onto the stump and picked up the teddy bear by one of its legs, looking to Siobhan. He was very interested to see the den she lived in! He wondered if it was anything like the one his family lived in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread