i can dish it out, but i can't take it
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

Upon entering, Apollo noticed the lack of light inside; a combination of the gray skies outside and the dirtied windows, more or less. There was still plenty of light to be able to read things easily, and so Apollo began trailing down aisles of books and peering at the spines to try and pick out words and phrases he knew. He picked out some words, but saw nothing of interest right away. Ember’s voice rescued him from his own search. "Children’s books? Do they put them in certain sections?" He moved down the aisle to join her again, curious to see if they would be able to find the story Apollo had told her about. "It’s called Cinderella – the story – but I’m not sure what that looks like." He was still in the beginning stages of learning to read. Simple words were his friends when it came to books.

"Do y’know if they have music in a place like this? Like… the music sheets? I was hoping maybe I could find a couple of those to take home and experiment with." Ember seemed to have a bit better knowledge of the library than he did, so he would leave the bulk of the searching up to her. He wouldn’t know where to begin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread