on the road to viridian city
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Yes, I live in the city, he replied, glancing idly in the direction from whence he'd come, With my sister. He was grateful for that. If not for her, then he would indeed be alone, which would have probably driven him mad after a while. The months he'd spent alone had not been particularly pleasant, though it had felt better after he'd finally crossed over the mountain like everyone else -- not because the area felt like home, because it didn't, but just because the essence of it felt familiar, because the people that now inhabited it were familiar, even though he hadn't met or spoken to most of them. And then, he had avoided Rachias for a time, but now it seemed like all they had was each other. Rachias had lost their father, who had arguably been most important to her, and Arkham had lost his clan. Both were in a world they should have never been born into.

What about you? It was half-rhetorical. The other coyote was obviously a loner, and the younger male really didn't get the impression that he was particularly sociable, even if he had been the one to start the conversation in the first place. Ah, I'm sorry. My name is Arkham, by the way, he added. Introductions seemed to be forgotten a lot, but he liked to collect names because there wasn't much else he could hold on to. His own surname had been dropped; it wasn't the first time, but he still felt a little guilty about it. He used to be proud to be part of a well-known family, no matter what negative connotations had been associated with it. Used to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread