I'm just a normal boy.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
Hey, who else have you played on Souls?

Phoenix had been blessed with a litter of four strong, healthy pups (even if one of them was gone now). And even if any of them hadn’t been born in the best of health, Phoenix would have loved them anyway. Still, he knew the stress and torment that a runt could cause from watching his old friend Drako’s litter. They were a lot of work and didn’t always pull through, but their lives weren’t valued any less then their healthy siblings’. That was just how things worked here in Storm. Everyone was given a chance to make something of themselves, no matter their origins. Otherwise, Phoenix himself would never have become alpha.

If this boy had been his son, Phoenix would have treated him no differently from the other pups. He loved children, and seeing the brightening expression on his muzzle Phoenix almost forgot the sad circumstances that had brought their paths together. “It ain’t far from here,” Phoenix said, getting back up. He thought of shifting back but then he would have no way of carrying his bow, so he opted to remain in optime state despite the considerable size difference between the two. With a wave of his arm, Phoenix motioned for his new guest to follow. “Do you have a name?” he asked as they walked. The massive male knew to keep his pace slow so the youngster could keep up. He had always liked dealing with children, even before becoming a father. There was a simplicity to their worlds that Phoenix found charming. “I’m Phoenix, th’Alpha of this pack. We’re called Storm.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread