Oh please, God, wake me!
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">
Forgive me for taking so long with this.

_____ "Sure, it really has been awhile." He had not seen nor talked to Skoll in what seemed like ages. And despite being one of the more higher ranking wolves within Storm, Pilot didn’t know all of the details surrounding Skoll or his situation. Last he knew, Gibraltar had exiled him. He had heard word in passing that he had returned to Bleeding Souls, but barely knew anything of his attempt to rejoin Storm. Frankly, he was rather interested in seeing him again – nothing of the present had yet to taint his perception of Skoll.

_____ "I’ve been doing fairly well since that last time I saw you. Though, that was a pretty long while now. I’ve grown up a lot since then – I actually eat meat," he added with a chuckle. His promotion to Lead Hunter had prompted Pilot’s skills in hunting to improve. He went to Phoenix in order to become a Luperci, and after that, had worked hours long to improve his skill in order to wholly uphold his position. After hunting a while, he began eating his own kills. Things sort of fell into place after that. Definitely a grand change from the wolf that had first arrived at Storm.

_____ "Are you affiliated with no pack?" He couldn’t detect any particular smell from him. Also, the location offered a hint at his position. It was rare for wolves to be wandering neutral grounds such as this at such late a time of night. Unless, that was, they didn’t have pack lands to remain within. "I’m afraid I haven’t heard much of you since you left. What’s been going on with you?" Pilot moved from the waters, nearing Skoll, before dropping down to sit himself. The moon overhead lit the area so well as it reflected off the snow that Pilot felt almost as if it were early dawn. However, he knew that Dierdre was home in their den snuggled safely to sleep for the next couple of night hours left before sunrise.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread