I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]

Ah you use IE? Because, ironically, my speech coding doesn't work in IE, and yours doesn't work in Firefox! xD -checks it out-
Edit: For some stupid reason, bold doesn't work in this table in IE. Weird. I changed my speech to colored speech. For your speech coding to work in Firefox, you need to throw in a # in front of the color code, otherwise firefox won't display it Smile so your speech code'd be: [font color="#a38c7c"] just with proper tags Smile

The mystery was solved. So they were for her friend? The male was about to ask exactly what this friend was, but suddenly a whale's head tipped out of the water, eyes looking at them as if interested. Startled, the male took a step back. The thing was huge! He couldn't believe such a being would come all the way over here, so close to them on the shore. But obviously Ember had seen him before, and perhaps he had grown accustomed to her. Wow! Two yellow eyes looked at the creature, puzzled, and he could easily see why Ember would be fascinated by the beast. He - or at least Dawali assumed it was a he, he looked kind of he'ish - seemed so intelligent, as if he knew very well what was going on, and was simply bobbing his head up above the surface as if to say "Yes? Talking about me are ya?" Carefully, Dawali took a few steps forward again, and sat down on one knee so he could see even better. Was he not dangerous? Certainly, he could be if he wanted. Suddenly, a chill traveled up the male's spine when he thought about his swim back, hoping there weren't many more of this kind around, and hoping they didn't consider wolves a delightful meal. This one seemed very safe though. His nervousness regarding a female's presence was blown away, and his focus was the fascination he suddenly felt for the mighty fish. That's... amazing! Standing up again, looking at Ember, he smiled, quite relaxed. I can see why you're fascinated, I've never seen one like this before. Frankly he hadn't been out along the shore much in his life anyways, crops and the like grew well inland, where the weather and winds were milder. His mind made a note about telling Ember a secret of the tribe: low speech. They were all taught it, and thus they tended to speak to animals if they wished to do so. The little ones had much knowledge, really, if one was just interested enough to listen. But he doubted whether this guy would understand it.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread