Stay away from Juliet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">
     We are getting close to the end of this thread, yes? I don’t know what else to do with them >.<

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose

Cercelee nodded to Ember, not knowing the name Bane but knowing it didn’t really matter. Whoever he was, so long as he took the best care possible of Ember, it wasn’t important. Naniko didn’t need them lurking around, asking her to look at their every bump and bruise. Leading a pack was no light task, and mothering a litter of pups, Cercelee guessed, wasn’t a simple stroll in the park either. Still, that did not mean they had to stay away completely. The pups had to be walking and talking by this time, perhaps Naniko wouldn’t mind a social call. "No, I haven’t been. I should though, to see her and Savina. I never was good with keeping in touch with others." Unless they lived in Dahlia de Mai, Cercelee often found herself too busy to be bothered with others.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread