Humming the perfect lullaby
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Catherine didn't take his question in a blunt way. "I have coats. But when it's raining too much, I hide under the old fox den on the tree's roots." she told him, pointing with one finger toward the exposed roots, where there was a broad hole between them. The den was not very big when she found it, so she digged it bigger until there was room enough for her and Seymour.

She watched Leland rise one hand toward her. Fortunately, she knew what to do. She hold and shook it, smilling politely. After three shakes, she let go. "Nice to meet you, too." she greeted back. It was nice to meet someone else of the tribe. She had been waiting for it a while, since she joined. "Well, it was plenty easy to find a place to sleep, but I haven't been wandering by the territories. I don't know them very much." she said. "I know about the horses, but I never saw then. I don't know if I can ride then." she confessed. She had read about horses in a book, but didn't really hoped to learn to ride then. She knew they are tall, strong, fast... If she falled, she would get pretty hurt. "So, did you already choose your rank path?" she asked politely to him, not wanting to be rude. She just wanted to change the subject.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread