Brother, My Brother
[html]

300+

Placing the white male on the floor and sizing him up and down. Now that they were older the Knight boy had a better concept of the relationship he shared with the wolves around him. For instance, he now knew that Apollo was Pilot Haddon's son, not Deuces. Deuce and Dierdre's sons had mixed together, grew up together, though Jazper had stayed home while the others traveled. Though both females had been his mother in his life he now felt like he was more of Deuce's son then originally Dierdre's. This made him both Apollo's uncle and brother. Either way he looked at it the Haddon boy was family and this meant he was naturally protective...as always.

Turning his body away from his brother he let out a few deep coughs and turned arough with a groan. "Sorry..woke up sick" Looking the white male over quickly a small smirk grew on Jazper's lips. "You I'd trade my size for your blood any day Apollo." He shuffled back to the bed and pat the furs beside him, motioning for the snow coloured male to join him, "You've got mum's colour and eyes. I know you never new Dierdre and I only new her for a brief month but she was a great woman. Now i've got Deuce and Lucifer. You're lucky you have a family that your blood to and they care about. I'm only family as long as I don't make mom and dad angry..and I just royally pissed of Lucifer and Deuce by taking a coyote, Garnet, as my mate. She's a sweet tiny thing I swear, not a mean bone in her body." Shaking his head he turned his golds, "Tell me, what have you done? What have you seen? What brings on your change of heart to come home?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread