I throw my toys around
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... p/06v2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She didn't want to start going with the bear and pull it out of his mouth, and she didn't want him to either. They would have to walk in step to carry it together, which would be a little difficult. The thing that was working for them was that they were around the same size--their step size would be about the same. She looked at him before she jumped down so that she wouldn't pull too hard or fast on the bear. What if she accidentally pulled one of his teeth out?!

Once they were on the ground, the walking was much easier, though quiet. The den came into view ahead and she tried to talk through the bear. She ended up having to let go of the leg that she'd had in her mouth. "Haven! We is here! This is where I live, with Gabriel and Zeke!! Sometime you can meet them, but they aren't home right now."

She picked up her end of the bear again, hurrying toward the mouth of the cave. "The toy will fit in perfect here!" Her tail wagged quickly behind her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread