I see the paths that your eyes wander down
[html]

You can PP them going in and stuff like that, if you want to <3

The older female frowned, thinking this problem out. When had she first shifted? She could barely even remember...it'd been the day that Iskata had attacked her, out in Inferni. Naniko hadn't been very old then, and had been taking care of her younger brother with Conri for a few months without Iskata's help. She'd found her adopted mother out on the Inferni coasts, had risked her life to go out and see her. She'd thought that Iskata was dead. But really, she'd just been going crazy.

She could remember a lot of pain, and Iskata laughing at her. Shifting hadn't been fun.

"It takes some concentration. The first time I did it it wasn't by choice; it just happened. Maybe you need to wait for it to happen to you again, if you can't get it. We can try some more later on, if you want, though--when we get to the den"

They were really close to the willow tree, Naniko could see it in the distance. "There it is--the den. I'll get a fire going, and then we can work on the shifting" It was strange, how she was with this youngster. It was like they knew each other...she felt comfortable around Selene.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread