empty walls
[html]

Puppy cruuusshhh Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

It was strange...that they had the same mother. Well, not exactly, since Naniko had been Iskata's adopted daughter, but it was close. She'd been taken in by the big white wolf when she had been a tiny pup, abandoned by her parents in Chimera. Iskata had raised her for part of her life, about two months, and in that time she had two other puppies-Davinci and Magdalena. Those were Naniko's adopted brother and sister. Her siblings dissapeared, though, soon after they were old enough to leave the den...and Iskata went looking for them. She came back with Davinci, the young male pup, and left him with Naniko, dissapearing again.

Nani had tried her hardest to raise Davinci right, but she'd been barely more than a pup herself. And a few months down the road, she'd had to let him go. He had wanted to leave, to go and see if he could find their sister. But he'd promised to come back. Iskata, she had never heard from again. She had tried to find her adopted mother, and had located her...but Iskata had been insane. She had only seen her once after that, and it was in Storm, with her new family.

The kind wolf frowned when she saw what was making that smell, a strong Storm scent...a pup. It seemed that more and more of them were coming her way, all from Storm! She'd met Karin and Serene so far, and now this one. How many pups did they /have/ over there in Storm?

"You aren't tresspassing yet, dearie" She said, setting her heavy pack down on the ground, "But it's pretty close. You're lucky that it's I that came here to greet you--I wonder what Laruku would have done. And...thank you." Gosh, each pup that she met was so different from the others. This one was a boy, where the other two had been girls. He seemed to be learning how to talk, still. "I'm Naniko--the healer here. This place is Clouded Tears; the lands of mist. Did you come to explore them, Storm-pup?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread