I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]

Yeah Firefox is great isn't it? Big Grin Ask if you need to know anything about coding in Firefox, I've been using it all along Smile I try to cross-check with IE, but I forgot this time ^^

Dawali found that the interest he felt for this giant.. fish, or - apparently - killer whale, grew for nearly every sentence Ember uttered about him. So she'd named him, and he reacted to her presence... A quick thought fluttered through Dawali's head. What if the big whale could be trained? Most animals that reacted to food-givings or treats, and a given name, were trainable. It was a hilarious thought, for there was nothing one could use him for, except perhaps ride on his back, but it was still fascinating to think about. True, he does look kind of scary. A smile crept up on Dawali's face without him noticing, and he swept his gaze over to the large whale again. And again he was stuck by how intelligent Utriu seemed to be, as if omniscient.
Then again, large as he is, I don't blame him for being hungry!

The woman suggested lunch, and Dawali was up for that. After all, he was male - thus food was always nice. Food was one of these things that he adored. He hadn't eaten much saltwater fish in his life, and frankly he doubted how they would catch any with Utriu sitting there looking at them, probably alerting the fish in the water to go elsewhere, but it could happen! They'd never find out if they didn't try anyways. And his fur was soggy still, salt in the water starting to itch and dry up, making him long for a tree or something to rub himself up against. So the fire was looking very attractive. You know, that sounds great, Ember. And don't worry, the island and the big whale is a secret, I promise. Oddly enough, he was feeling very comfortable now. Perhaps because Ember had already done more than one thing that he had never seen before, and thus he was not as afraid to be seen as odd. Her behavior was moving away from what was normal - but not really by much - but then he wasn't worried about her getting the wrong image of him anymore. Hell, she could even be his friend if she wanted. It was strange, because he never felt comfortable with a female around. Perhaps he was growing old. Bending down and reaching for one of the fishes on the ground, Dawali motioned with his head that he intended to pick one up and throw it to Utriu, but looked to Ember first. It was her fish, not his. May I?

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread