Humming the perfect lullaby
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">

Leland raised a brow and chuckled at the girl’s answer. "Coats huh? Well, why don’cha built one of them dwellings like everyone else has?" The fox den was probably cozy, Leland himself slept in a small den. The buildings the tribe constructed were too complicated for Leland to attempt just yet, better to try and build them when the weather was fair. He didn’t blame lady for not having a dwelling of her own, but he was just curious.

Her shake was firm and friendly and Leland couldn’t help but grin as she introduced herself. The conversation had no lull, Catherine seemed animated and jovial, Leland caught the spirit quickly. "Aye, I’ve seen them horses, but I haven’t ridden on one yet either. Big brutes… not sure how’d they like me hopping up o’ their backs!" Perhaps they would have to practice, Leland wished to fit in with the tribe as fully as possible. He hadn’t even set foot outside the lands since joining. "Ah, I’m a Tsula Agateno. Scoutin’" The wide grin found it’s way back to Leland’s face. "What about you miss?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread