Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ah, co-ranks. She had completely forgotten about those! Which was a little embarrassing, considering how much she had been interested in them back in Twilight Vale. She had been the pupsitter, but they had disbanded before Naniko's children had been born so she had never really gotten to act out her duties much. Oh well, life went on. "I think that's a great idea. I know that it was something I was very excited about back in Twilight Vale. It's good to give everyone a chance to excel at something they're passionate about." Savina knew that it had made her feel very important when she had gained her old co-rank. "Of course, you're a wonderful healer. And that would be the perfect position for Jazper. He's so good with the pups."

She eagerly followed her friend into the warmer part of the house. Even though she was more used to it now, didn't mean that she enjoyed the cold any better. Warm weather was what she had grown up in and that's what she liked. "Well, I suppose I could be a teacher of sorts. I really enjoyed teaching Apollo more Italian when he was little. I don't know how great I am at it, but he's a very fluent speaker now." It was really the only incredibly unique skill that she had, being bilingual. But the Haddon boy had found it interesting so maybe other members would want to learn too. "A storyteller would be good for the children. They could learn and be entertained at the same time. Even us adults could have fun with that. I think Geneva would be really good at that."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread