Step One: Tame the Shrew
[html]

OOC:: Um I had Svara in the Cabin I hope that's okay cause she wouldn't be out this far unless she had a reason to be.

Svara wanted to rip someones throat out. Well manily Hanna. The women was driving her nuts. Stiches, bed rest, not talking back, and worse she was expecting her to shift! A growl of annoyance escaped the childs maw. She really couldn't take much more before she snapped somethings head off. When the womens shout rang out a groan of impatience seeped from the she wolf before rolling off her side onto her stiff legs. Moving almost sluggishly to the door and peeking out of it like she had no intention of coming fully out.

"What do you want you harpy?" Svara grumbled at the black female. When her yellow eyes flicked over the carcasses and utensils she suddenly knew what the female wanted and it made Svara growl in anger. "No! I won't shift. Not in a fucking god damn million years you black spawn of satan!" Turning around quickly she slammed the cabin door shut and went to lay back down her head on her paws and a stuborn look on her face that showed her pissy nature.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread