i know what i am
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Do you care if I pop in? Sorry if I'm posting before Ember^^'

Catherine didn't really cared about where she was going and if she was in or out the fences of AniWaya. She even worried about any intruders inside the boundaries. leland was a scout too, and he could handle those. She had tried to make Seymour, her peregrine falcon stay in the tribe, but he wouldn't. He was too attached to her. She was his only "mother". At least, he was having some time hunting something nearby.

The cold wasn't problem to her, since her Artic fur was thick and long enough to her. She didn't feel much the cold, actually. A distant harsh called her attention. It was Seymour, but it was too far away, so she had sometime yet to setlte herself somewhere. Looking around, she found a tall pinetree. It remembered pretty much the one she was sleeping lately at AniWaya. A grin flashed on her face and she darted toward it, jumping branch to branch until she found the perfect one. Thick, long and big. She pulled herself up to it and lyed on it, sighing heavily.

She had already getting sleepy, a smell of burn filled her nose. Looking around, she saw a bright spot trembling. Fire. Sniffing the air again, she smelled with the smoke smell the scent of a werewolf. It was an stranger for her. It didn't have the smell of any pack she knew, so it was probably a loner... A bigger smile took on her face and she went down, going to it silently.

As she got nearer, the smell got stronger and she could see it now. It was a female, and it was pretty big. All of a sudden, the wind blowed from behind of her and she darted up the first tree she saw. She just hoped to the female not to smell her. From the high, big branch she sat on, she could see it was playing an instrument. From what she knew it was a guitar. The music was so good to hear... she kept silent and still, no wanting to disturb the music and its player.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread