Step One: Tame the Shrew
[html]

Svara heard Hanna yell out and it made her ears perk, but she didn't move for sometime. She just laied there. Thoughts just ran through her head as she mused and thought about what she would be gaining if she just went out and changed for the damned black female. In exchange the women would teach her things. The thirst to learn had been caused by her father, and she hated him for it. It was just another weakness for people to find in her.

Growling she got up and stalked back outside. When she did get out there she noticed it: The bear skin. She had wondered what had become of the carcass of the animal. Letting her eyes reluctantly move away from the beasts remains she looked at Hanna. Standing there on four legs with her yellow eyes glaring she didn't say a word to the female, but her gaze said everything. It was cold and the smell of blood and animal was strong in the air.

Moving out farther from the door way she came up next to the female and took a deep breath before shifting. Her body changed to show what was almost a teenage luperci body. She was shorter then hanna at the moment. Her hair was longer in this form and her body wobbly and clumsy. Staring Hanna down the young wolfs yellow eyes snapped fire. "Yeah we do need to talk. I won't change Hanna." It was the first time Svara had ever said the black females name aloud, it was akward on her tounge. "I will always be this way. My father made the mistake of trying to change my mother and she ended up killing my brothers and him. I am and always will be....me. If you can't handle that then tell me now so I can leave. I will try to keep my mouth shut best I can as long as you promise to teach me."

Her yellow eyes drifted to that bears skin again. For some unknown reason she wanted it. To give it to the wolf that had come to save her life. Unlike Hanna and the male wolf that had come later, they had come out mostly for firefly's sake, but firefly she had come to help her and Svara knew she owed the female even though she wouldn't admit it. Looking back to the healer the young girl spoke. "If I promise from here on out to do as you say with no remarks or refusals will you give me that bears skin?" Her voice was tight almost shy to ask for it. Yet she did want it, and you couldn't know until you spoke.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread