This is home sweet home.
[html]

OOC:

Ril'o listened to Adelaida speak with a smile as she told him how she was born here, with knowledge about the land exploring would be out of question. The dark colored female appeared slightly more welcoming and comfortable with his presence, willing to speak to him she came out of her shell a bit. Ril'o was delighted that she opened into a small conversation, even though she was shy he planned to take his time; not letting his energetic side make her uncomfortable.
Ril'o understood a bit more about the small creature an it's ties to Ade, as well her ties for coming here as well.
Nodding he could somewhat understand how she feels, waiting on someone close to you to return. Returning to the thoughts at had his tail swayed behind him as he ready to answer her question. Shifting his weight, he leaned back on his hind legs not pushing the distance between them. "I give you my hopes she returns." Green eyes looked at the female as his ear's flickered when thinking about his past, how to it simply with the unneeded aside.
"I'm here on a bit of different reasons. Mainly because somebody close to me left,with no hope of returning. The place I used to live wasn't home without them so I left, I had to move forward being there would've only ending up killing me." Ril'o knew exactly who he was talk about, how truly the words were bout his mother- no she would never return to him in anyway. Thinking about his words he listened to the irony on them, 'ending up killing me' that's what they did to mother wasn't it? Why wouldn't they have done it now, no doubt they have aimed for that result before; the many fights him,his brother, and father endured, if Ril'o had stayed he would've been lucky to live this long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread