monsters
[html]

They were a journal then, almost, of places he had been. Though it was likely that the memories were something he would always have, Nikolai had solid proof of the places he had been. Something to look at and remind him, if he ever did want to be reminded. The idea was novel to Cercelee, though she wasn’t sure that’s why Nikolai liked his maps she only assumed, and she wondered how she could put the idea to her own purposes. Of course, she had no where to record, and life was just life, the events came and went and didn’t need any sort of record. Perhaps a map of Dahlia de Mai? It was a thought.

Hesitantly, part of her felt he didn’t want anyone else to look, but part of her wondered if really no one else had thought to ask, Cercelee posed her question. “Could I look at one of them?” Cercelee had never looked at a map. She knew that they existed in various forms, the library back in Wolfville had plenty of them, but they had never sparked her interest. Now she wondered just what they were all about, what one might look like, why this male used like to draw them and keep them. “I haven’t been many places. Actually, I haven’t really been anywhere.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread