Never Know How To Play It Safe
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... p/06v2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was very interested in learning about others. She hadn't had much experience with having conversations, so she couldn't really tell what a good conversation was. Was this one a good one? She thought that it was going well, with each of them exchanging words and reacting to what the other was saying. If there was anyone out there that she hadn't met before then she wanted to meet them and hear about their lives. She didn't want to be ignorant.

"I meeted my father once. But only that one time." She nodded. At least Adelaida had known both her mother and her father. When had her father died, she wondered. How long had she gotten to know him? And was her mother still alive, or was she just laying there next to the grave? When she was asked the question her ears went back. Why would she want to be a mother? To act that way toward a child? She hadn't liked what her mother had done at all--she didn't want to be like that. So she wouldn't have any puppies. "No, that does not sound like a good idea to me. My mother was not a nice coyote--I do not want to be like her in any way. Is you ever been a mother?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread