why me?
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

No problem, its up to you. It's alright with me.

Catherine had waited paciently to someone to appear, though her own breathing was hurting her. A squack called her attention to the raven to the stranger. The female stranger was plenty uncommon, like herself. The blue markings on the dark pelt and the completely white orbs were very weird, but she didn't compleine. She hadn't reason for, since she was weird looking as well.

Her greetings was the most... polite until now. She raised one eyebrown at that greeting, put it fell quickly. The stranger's offer of help would be pretty welcomed by Catherine, but she wasn't in her normal mood. She always has been very calm and positive, but all of that flushed away with that fall. She looked up, frowning at the broken branches, marking her way down to the ground. She snarled lightly to it and turned her head slowly to her arm and chest, still frowning. Her embarassement with all that situation turned to anger, like usually happened when she was embarassed with something. "...Hello." she said through her teeth, angryly and unwillingly, her voice very rough.

She grimaced to the female, irritated, but she needed some help. "Thanks" she said bitterly. "I'm Catherine" she greeted back, her voice still rough. She didn't really knew why she introduced herself. It may be the nerves. Her mouth itched. She knew it faintly: it meant she wanted to bite something. She was sure that in any moment, she would end up attacking the female, though it didn't do anythingto her.

She looked at Seymour in her shoulder. "Go." she said simplily to the bird of prey and it hesitated for a seconds and flew away. She looked bitterly to the stranger once again, snarling faintly to her, showing just the tips of her teeth. She was mad and nearly insane enoguh to mess up with anyone, though she didn't know anything about the dark female in front of her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread