Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]

She had tried to block Twilight Vale completely out of her head when they had formed the new pack, but there were some things about it that were alright to try and remember. The co-rank thing had been a really good idea that they'd had back then...and she was excited to implement something like it in Crimson Dreams. They wouldn't be copying the same ranks from Twilight Vale...they would come up with some of their own. But it would be fun for the wolves to have something else to do with their spare time if they felt that they didn't have enough to do already or if they were getting bored.

"Anu always tells the pups stories, too--maybe she'll want to go for that Co-rank. Both of them are great"She grinned. They really did have some wonderful members in their pack--they were lucky to have all of them. "I think that most of the wolves here have become accustomed to working with pups--we seem to have a lot of them running around at any given time. We had Dahlia and Khaden back then...and then Sirius, Tal, Noah and Apollo...and now my four. It's great!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread