gravity rides everything - p leland
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">

Leland watched as the other brought his hand against's Leland's, completed by a slapping sound and the male's hesitant question. Blinking in confusion, Leland broke into plesant laughter withdrawing his hand. "Dandy, eh? Ah suppose I'm pretty dandy meself." Hoping that the male wouldn’t mistake his laughter or response for mocking him, Leland made a mental note not to mimic any of the hand gestures he witness Dawali make. It seemed that not all of them were universal within Aniwaya. Still it had gone all right, despite neither of them understand or giving the appropriate response to each other’s greeting, they were getting along alright.

"Mah name’s Leland. Haven’t quite gotten settled into the tribe jus’ yet, but I’m gettin’ there." The multi colored eyes looked questioningly at the other male, asking without words for the other’s name and story. Was he new here too? It seemed most of the member Leland was meeting were not of tribe origin but just strays the tribe had picked up along the way. "Dawali, ya know em? He let me know aboot this place and I figured it was as good a home as any." He had picked the tribe, though he wasn’t sure why, and he often found himself wondering why others came here. Did they know, or did they just act on pure feeling as he had?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread