I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]

Luckily, his tension was relieved when she did not look down on him for not being able to use the fishing device. He still felt foolish, however, especially since traditionally, the higher ranked you were the more experience and knowledge you had. And right now a lower ranked member was better than him at fishing - something he'd done all his life. Fishing in lakes, however, but still. His arm went back up again, scratching his neck as he considered her offer. Yeah true, they could bring one. The only problem was they'd probably need more than just one person to man it when the water was so deep as here. Though it'd probably be effective. They could leave it here in case they ran into each other again. Suddenly, Dawali realized, they were sounding as if they were agreeing on meeting here again. Agreeing on things, and he wasn't even noticing! Oh, females. Their twisting of words. He didn't mean it in a bad way, just more of a oh-why-do-I-always-mess-myself-up-way. Nothing against Ember, either. He just knew that he'd not be able to go without making a fool of himself. Then again, the whale was pretty cool, and he really should learn to get along with females at some point. Subconsciously he could nearly hear Gvihita chuckling in his ear at his awkward position, though she'd taken off. Yeah... I guess. Sceptical, he looked out to the area of water Utriu was keeping himself afloat in. We'd need a two-man net, at least. I knew how to tie them, once. Can see if I figure it out. Awkwardly, the male looked to Ember, and wondered whether she knew that they both had just agreed on fishing together, seemingly regularly as well. And since he was on a row and had already put one foot in crap, he might as well jump in with his full body, yeah? Pointing vaguely at the fishing rod, Dawali smiled oddly, and nodded as he spoke. Learning how to use that.. device would probably be.. handy, even if it's slow. He didn't really agree, since a net was faster and smaller to bring along, but secretly she had poked some of his man-pride, and he needed to know this piece of human mystery now. Because she did. And that was that.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread