Humming the perfect lullaby
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Shoot, it got so big... sorry -.-'

Catherine whistled lowly and nodded at his explication. "Oooooh... I see. Sorry, I just didn't know it by this name, but I do know them. Actually, I prefer keep like this. I got used to it, you know." she explained herself. She really liked her life like that. It was perfect this way. In fact, he couldn't argue with this way of living of hers: he lived in a den himself.

She smiled once again at his agreement of her comment about horses. She didn't like the idea of riding because a little afraid of them, and because she always thought who would it be to the horse... She made a face at that thought. "Yeah, they are very pretty to see... and think about it for a second: what would it be if you were the horse. Some fatty guy sitting on you, kicking you so you has to run faster, though the weight in your back... That would explaine why some of them gets moody, huh?" she told him. The horses has the right to be free to do what it wants.

She fliched faintly at his sudden reaction at their same rank, but grinned happily with it. "Yeah, sure! It sounds good." she said, her tail swinging even more. She felt well, light with Leland, with so much similarities. If it happen, at least she wouldn't be sleeping lazily at her "bed" because with the boredeness, result of loneliness.

Ow. That question got her by short. She flinched and made a face. Her dark past wasn't something pleasent to her to talk about, but she felt a need to talk about it. "Well, I don't really know from where I come, but I remember it was in a very dense forest, and it used to snow a lot. I lived with my mother, but...! she broke in the middle, her memories aching her inside, but she continued. "But, my father appeared and... it happened he was just a mindless beast. He attacked me and my mother, and killed her. I went after him and killed him too. From there, I just wondered, and when I found myself aain, I was in Halifax - I guess - and ended up here." she finished, her words getting out faster then she wanted to, but it felt good. I was like she got rid of a weight in her chest, but the subject still didn't let her smile again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread