I throw my toys around
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Haven never really thought much about if something or someplace smelled "good" or "bad". He mostly just enjoyed finding different smells and what they belonged too. The pup knew the smell of his home very, very well. And his mommas and siblings. Really, most of the pack members for that matter. He knew what rabbits smelled like, and mice, and bears. He knew what deer meat smelled like (though he had yet to see one for himself). Inferni did have a very distinct smell that was impossible to confuse with anything else, even for a little wolf. It wasn't as pleasant as Crimson Dreams' scent, but he didn't think too much about it.

The boy's smiling mouth opened and his tongue hung out. "Yay! Goods! Glad you likes the name! Is a good story. Maybe I can tell you sometimes when I know it betters." He had a general idea of what happened in it, and he knew the characters, but he didn't feel confident enough to recite to someone without any help. Hmmm, what should they do? His tail slowly thudded against the floor of the den as he thought. "Wells, we could play pretend games. Those are always fun." Like when his momma had pretended she was a dragon and he had been a knight. "Or we coulds talk about stuff. Like our families an' what we likes." There wasn't too much he knew about Siobhan, and he wanted to know more if she was willing to share.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread