i know what i am
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Thanks^^! Oh, Catherine's wearing a pair of jeans and a leather glove, in two-legged position, okay?.

Still and silent, Catherine hold tightly at the branch, hoping the music to never stop. When it stopped, she looked down, alarmed. Why did it stopped? She gasped seeing the reason. Another female wolf, her hands up. The gray female flinched, reconizing who the new black female. "Ember..." she whispered, hardly hearable. Taking away a leaf-filled branch from the way, she was sure: it was Ember, the first one she met in the AniWaya tribe. She smiled, her tail shaking lightly to see her again, though she didn't know if Ember would remember her. Probably not. She stretched carefully toward the black wolves, trying to get a better view. Unfortunately, it was too much weight for the thin tip of the branch. It cracked loudly and the alarmed and surprised stripped wolf fell down, her fall luckily ending in a bush near the tree.

She made a face with the impact. She didn't broke anything, but it hurted anyway. "Oww...!" she nearly howled, still in the middle of the bush. "Why always me...?" she said to herself in a whisper and got up awkwardly, supporting her weight on the trunk with one hand, her backs turned to the stranger and Ember, her head spinning. "My head..." she said to herself, but it passed in two seconds later and she turned back to the others, looking at them in a sorry way. "Hehehe...sorry bothering you...I didn't mean to be a stalker or something, but I couldn't resist a closer look..." she said politely, explaining herself, but them turned to the green-eyed one with a smile. "Hello, Ember." she greeted, hoping to be reconized. "It's me, Catherine." she finished, trying to help her to remember and also to introduce herself to the stranger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread