This is not where you belong
[html]

"Alright." He mumbled at the offer, almost as if he had no other choice in the matter. Really, though, Jasper was glad that his father had offered to go with him. He'd lost Tegan in the transition from home to home, which had been a large blow, and the fellow in Inferni didn't seem all to thrilled at the prospect of having a half brother. Corona always seemed indifferent about him, like she would accept that he was there but would rather not have anything to do with him. His father, despite the things that had happened in the past and the unsure feeling that Jasper still got when around him, was really all that he had left.

Keeping hold of the hide, Jasper found his way to his feet, pulling it around him moreso than before. "I saw Corona there just a little while after I got here." He commented idly, not sure if he even knew that she was around. "She helped me get some stuff to build the tree house." Did he even know about the tree house? Surely those that wandered by it had to have been at least a little curious about where it had come from. "And when I got some sand to pack into the boards to close the holes, I met someone from Inferni." He turned away then, starting off toward the path that would take them to the city. "Said he was your son, too."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread