razorblade inside my soul
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid snarled, a low guttural sound emanating from the pit of his belly, working its way up through his bared fangs. The sound was a slowly moving serpent, coiled, then poised to strike, and finally -- Nothing. Hybrid could hear his snarls growing in volume, but they still felt empty to him; hollow and useless. It didn't matter what he did. Gabriel wouldn't give a damn either way. Hybrid had never noticed it before, but Gabriel had kept him around for a long time -- much longer than he would have ever anticipated. The mere fact that Gabriel tolerated another male who could potentially usurp his throne was evidence enough. But Hybrid didn't want it - and he suspected Gabriel had known this all along - and only desired chaos. Perhaps that was the reason Gabriel was finally baring his fangs at him. Hybrid had not threatened Gabriel out of the desire to replace him, but rather, the desire to see the consequences of his actions.

These were those consequences. No matter what they were, they were inevitable and destined to happen. "Do it then," he replied, almost softly, his voice a crooning, deep caress. "Because you know it'll never stop. I'm not content to see us at peace." He frowned, and: "do you hate me for it?" His question was not said quietly or with any indication of innocence. He gazed into Gabriel's eyes, words defiant and arrogant. He allowed a small growl to accompany them, and then... Nothing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread