i know what i am
[html]
Ember is standing in optime form, and she doesn't wear any clothes. :]

She was considering adding some feathers to her hair to try and fit in a little better with the rest of the tribe...but she wasn't sure about it. Ember was very rarely certain about anything that she did in her life. The only things that remained constant with her was hunting and scouting. She wanted to become a better warrior, to better herself and learn a trade that might help the tribe more...but she didn't know what she would choose as a weapon.

The dark wolf was invited to share the fire and she stepped forward, sitting down at a spot on the other side of the flames. She was pleased that she had been permitted this much; she wasn't sure if she would have done the same thing if she was in Madison's position. "Thanks." She said simply.

Her reply to the female's second comment was cut off as she was distracted by something back behind them, coming out of the brush. She did recognize the female from their meeting at the borders a month or so before, and she looked to Madison. "I know her--she's from my tribe." Ember looked to the other Aniwayan, standing up. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread