Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I don't have any ideas. Shall we wrap this one up?

Savina laughed at Naniko's comment. "Puppy central". Well, there was no arguing with the facts. "Heh, I think you're right!" Smiling she shook her head. It was clear that the four children of her best friend could be quite the handful. Haven was always out and about looking for some kind of adventure. Salem, while the quietest one, seemed to have a knack for getting into bad situations. Brooklyn was very opinionated and bright. Mati seemed to be the one least likely to get into trouble (at least while Haven wasn't influencing her). "Yes, I can see that. They're little bundles of energy, that's for sure." Her old dreams of one day being a mother began to nag at her heart. She didn't say anything about it though. She still didn't have any idea how Kansas felt on the matter.

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about? Or need me to get you anything? Maybe I can go out and find a rabbit or something for us to eat." The Lt. General tried to avoid taking food out of the stores when it was avoidable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread