I recall the push more than the fall
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... 85obr7.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: For all my OOC activity, my IC is fail.

Excitement laced with fear. He danced a deadly dance, his feet skipping up and down the blade. He was a fool to believe this one time would change her, but he had tried. The beast in him loved the rush of this chase and he watched with growing anticipation as Savina mounted a second attack. But all that was replaced by Lubomir's reason. He watched and waited and his own heart went out to her, when finally she seemed to overcome the monster and fight it. For the grey male, Skoll was the one who kept him grounded. When he had confessed his weakness, his pack mate had listened and helped. He had trained Lubomir in a form of meditation, with focus on images and calm. It had been a relief, to finally chain the beast. Kansas. She did not sound like Savina but from somewhere inside that answer would be the key.

The attack never came. She regained herself and tumbled to the ground. Lubomir watched with dismay as she shifted back, only to lie motionless. Had he killed her? The monster roared with laughter at the irony of it all. But the grey male would not allow himself to be deterred. He knelt beside her, his fingers stroking her fur, his breath shallow. He was afraid, so very very afraid. But he would not allow that fear to take a hold of him and destroy him that way. "Savina, you did so well. You defeated the rage. Come, wake up, I will take care of you. You defeated that monster, you did so well." His voice low and soothing, the male's fingers did not once stop. "It's okay now. You defeated it. You and Kansas." It felt slightly foolish to say the name of someone he had never met, but Lubomir knew enough to understand that this Kansas was Savina's grounding in reality.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread