Wash away the years
[html]

indentPhasma hadn't a clue what had been going on in Storm since her departure. Of course, she wouldn't have been surprised to go back and find that Skoll had been allowed back in as a pack member. It would be none of her business now, of course, but that didn't mean she couldn't worry for the welfare of her friends. The raven woman took only a moment to stop and consider his question, keeping quiet for the time as she did so. Was Phoenix trying to hide what had happened? Perhaps he was trying to avoid stirring up questions at the departure of his Gamma. Whatever the case, Phasma couldn't know for certain, but she wouldn't lie about things that had happened just to cover it all up. "Two hard headed individuals with complete faith in their beliefs, really." That was all it really was, wasn't it?

indent"Some time ago, before Phoenix was Alpha, a member of Storm was banished from the pack. I found him on the borders not long back, Phoenix arrived shortly after, offering him a home again." She paused a moment then, to let the words sink in. "I left their company shortly after that, concerned, because of the terms of the banishment. I suppose that it was mostly because I think a former Alpha's ruling should stand."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread