The importance of memories
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
Hi Big Grin
Word count: 331

She'd heard him approach, not knowing who he was but allowing his presence though he wasn't part of their pack, obviously. His smell had a trace of belonging somewhere somehow, but Mew could not pinpoint it, thus she probably didn't know who they were. New flocks of confused wolves formed and died all the time, and it seemed - to her at least - that it was only Dahlia de Mai and Inferni who persisted. She had thought the male would leave her alone, but it seemed he had had other plans, and as he spoke Mew swirled around, not startled at his presence, but perhaps mildly startled at his approach. Ears and tail erect, Mew was easy to read. What.. I, oh. I didn't.. really like them that much. Uncertain, she turned her head to look at the little stone again, and muttered. They don't look much like the real thing at all. She wasn't angry like she would have been any other day; this was a good day, perhaps, for a stranger to meet her. Normally any non-pack wolf who had the nerve to travel this far would have been met with her scorning, and advised to leave. Lately, though, she was milder. Blame Lubomir, blame age, blame her dead children, but it all added up towards a less angry Mew. A more calm, tolerant woman. Today especially. Turning her head to him again she noticed how similar to herself he looked with that color of pelt he carried. And he was not in the Sadira bloodline - if he was, she would have known. It was strange to meet one who was not, yet white-pelted, and it tickled her curiosity. She would let it be, however, quite taken aback at his approach in truth. Glancing at the flowers in her hands she looked up at him again, smiling sheepishly. They're.. plastic, you know. Human. I suppose it looks kind of strange on a grave this small and insignificant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread