Got so much salt from your lies
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

AvsnittSlowly, yet with a grace that made it seem like a single movement, the Lilium got up on his feet. That the stranger was a coyote awoke no provocation in the werewolf. Inferni itself made no feelings arise either. There had been nothing personal to him in the Dahlian war. To Haku, it simply made no sense to let the hostile coyote clan live on when they spread fear and chaos amongst the packs. He had given it a half-hearted try, but the spirit that was needed to vanquish the coyotes was forever absent, and he could not stand alone. He had gotten the drama his soul always burned for, and it had helped him settle. It was only a matter of time before the desire for more overwhelmed him. He could feel it, even with the beast inside him slumbering. Something bad would happen when the beast woke up.

Avsnitt
Haku still occasionally suffered from memory loss. Waking up at random places, sometimes with the scent of blood still lingering, or all over him. He had yet to find the victims (he automatically assumed that blood had once belonged to someone of course). He took a step forward towards the carnival creature and smirked coyly. "Oh, really? I suppose that makes some sense.” Again, back to the creature that shared Haku’s body. The chocolate man could be mentally ill, or it could simply be something else, but he knew there was something wrong with him. Reasons for self harming could be so much. To convert mental pain into physical pain, if only for a while. For Haku, it was a way to release the pressure that always slowly was building up in him. Blood was the only thing that kept him in line. He worshipped it. If he could not rip open another creature, he would in the end turn on himself and create rivers of crimson.

Avsnitt
The blue eyed man brought a hand to the black mark on the upper part of his chest, above the long scar line after Colibri Soul’s black dagger. "Thanks. It is very special to me. the male answered while his grin expanded in his face. It had just been there one day, his flesh still steaming from the heat that had been applied. It was self-inflicted, but not by him. By someone else. "If you like it, I could get you one.” Another step reduced the distance between the two men.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread