Leave Now and Never Come Back
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Title reminds me of Gollum 8D 300+

Avsnitt
His senses sharpened and reached an almost unnatural level as the peaceful woman noticed there was something not right. Curiosity seemed to radiate from her at first, and he watched her stand on her toes, trying to figure out what was the source of sound. She even called out, but the beast remained silent. Then it hit her like a truck, and something inside him stirred and awoke. His ears flattened instantly as he heard his own growl rise in his throat. This was not a good sign, but he felt more alive than he had in months. The woman with the same pelt as her sire broke into a blind run, and even from distance he could smell the air of blind horror. Good.

Avsnitt
A loud snarl sounded in the air as he broke into an instant chase. A grin quickly flashed across the Lilium’s face before lips moved to fully reveal his fangs. He reduced the distance between them with a powerful burst of power, and her fear lay like a thick trail of colour. The Sadira man allowed himself to stay straight in her tail for a little bit, just to extend the panic. Then he lashed out at her, determined to knock her off her feet so that he could do what he came here to do. He did not snap at her or lash out with his black talons. Instead, he tried to knock her out of balance with a tackle.

Avsnitt
"Thought I wouldn't find you?!" He growled out with pure evil in a rough voice. He should have finished her back then, oh, why hadn’t he. This had been a lesson to him. Always finish it off yourself. He would make sure not to do same mistake twice. Coli too seemed to have realized.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread