Leave Now and Never Come Back
[html]

OoC: Words: 300+
Ha ha, that's where I got it... xD Random inspiration of the day...

She was nothing more than prey, reeking of fear and too blinded by it to even watch where she was going. At least a scared little rabbit would duck and weave, searching for cover. She simply ran, ran, in a straight line, streaming hair glinting by the light of the stars. As his unmistakable snarl erupted behind her, in an explosion of snow and leaves, Coli made a strangled cry, a wordless yell choked by her own paranoia. She could hear his heavy footsteps, effortlessly closing the distance, imagining his hot breath materializing on the back of her neck. Could she make it to Berwick in time, slam on the locked doors, beg for anyone's mercy? Firefly and Svara had promised that he wouldn't hurt her, they had promised, why did he betray their trust -

Stars burst before her eyes as his weight slammed into her, sending her tumbling face-first into the snow. Stunned momentarily, Coli listened dizzily as her father growled his challenge, voice rough with fury and hatred. She struggled to right herself, to put any kind of distance between them. She realized unluckily that the impact with the ice had cut her lip open, and she hurried to wipe the trickle of blood away before the horrible predator noticed it.

"No, no, I came here, I found you," Coli moaned, clutching her face as she tried to scoot away from the imposing masculine figure. What kind of an idiot came crawling back to the predator, after he thought she was dead already? She had been safe in her anonymity, and now without a false name or anything, she had waltzed into the pack he ruled... Cercelee was nowhere to be seen on this night, and she'd probably never see her again. His musky scent, all around her, sent her spiraling into a flashback that violently turned her stomach, and she lurched to one side, abruptly vomiting onto the snow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread