lost in the sound of separation
[html]
s'ok! 300+

She didn't know why she'd kept the truth from him the longest. He was the only blood family she had left, so maybe she had been worried about alienating him. Though keeping him at a distance wasn't the best way to avoid that either. Maybe she thought that he would accept her no matter what unlike others that didn't have such a strong tie to her. But if that was the case why hadn't she told him first. There really wasn't an excuse. He was her brother and her best friend. He deserved better than that from her. Closing her eyes tight she shook her head. "Yes I do, Ehno. Yes I do." She was really the only one to blame for all of this. The Italian girl knew that he was only trying to make her feel better, but she didn't need for him to say it was all alright. It wasn't.

Taking a deep breath she looked at him. Looking deep into his pools of amber. "This is all my fault. Don't blame yourself. There's nothing you could have done. It was all me. I wasn't thinking, and I let myself do something stupid and irrational." Even though deep in her heart she knew that he would always love her, the fear that he would be appalled by what she could become frightened her. She was certainly appalled by it. "Ehno there's...something about me. Something dark. It's inside me. When I get angry is when it...comes out. It takes over me. The first time it happened was with Serge..." She had mentioned that incident to him already, but they hadn't gone any further into it than that.

"That's what happened this time. You know how Pilot disappeared? Well I found him just outside the borders. Only he wasn't himself. Something had happened to him. A coyote from Inferni had...done things to him." A disgusted look crossed her features when she thought about it. It made her want to wretch. "When he told me that I just...lost it. I ran off to go find that coyote. I was so mad. I caught his scent and then...it all goes black. The next thing I remember is standing in the forest weak and wounded." There was no doubt in her mind this all would be shocking to him. His sweet, mild-mannered sister could turn into a raging beast.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread