You Tell Me
[html]

Alexey found herself mimicking the other woman’s movements as she inched closer. Good thing she hadn’t decided to try this at home. The Circèe could only imagine what would’ve happened if Svara had found her unable to walk properly. That little brat would’ve had a field day for sure. Lexey still couldn’t understand why she was tolerated within the pack. Young or not, the adolescent needed to change her attitude before she got herself into some serious trouble.

Her smile widened when the female introduced herself as Colibri Haki. A new pack mate, huh? Lexey was pleased to see that this one seemed to have her head screwed on right; she had a few confidence issues obviously, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with good company. “Nice to meet ya, Coli. I’m Alexey, Circèe and Caregiver of Dahlia de Mai.” she said softly while searching for the girl’s hidden baby blue eyes. This was unreal. The chocolate femme was obviously related to the Lillium, and yet their personalities were like night and day. “You’re related to Haku, I’m assuming? Are you a sister of his?” she inquired, not stopping to think that her new pack mate was young enough to be his daughter.

Coli’s nervous tendencies reminded her of Adelaida a little bit. Her sibling’s social anxiety was nowhere as extreme, but there was still a slight resemblance. Alexey was used to it by now. She knew not to invade the other girl’s personal bubble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread