why me?
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... souls1.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#ffffff;">

Yeah, she is. I don't hope a long one, since she is harmed and against a skilled warrior~ Oh, Thanks. ^^ It was unexpected.

Catherine couldn't think of anything in that moment, completely blinded with the burning pain from her arm and ribs. It ached so much that her wish to bite something got stronger and stronger, and she couldn't help but to fulfill that wish.

Her jump toward the female finished when she reached to it, dropping above it. Her arm ached in response to the impct, driving her crazy. When the thud of their weight falling at the ground, she felt two paws push her up. Her eyes poped in shock with that move, while sher body falled forward. She wouldn't let just in that. Her body let the turn happen, but it turned to a ball in the air, landing her feet in the ground silently, falling on her feet. Her head turned quickily toward the female, her own pose in a agressive way.

The fur on her neck and shoulder and her mane raised, her claws were sinking in the earth beneath her, her mouth half open, showing her teeth completely, her ers were flattened to her back and the tail raised strict. All of her body was tensed, and it just made the pain worser. Now, she was just an crazy, uncontrolable beast. The words of the other female was nearly hearable. She was deaf with the pain as well. A very loud growl ri´pped out of her throath, tense and rough.

Her body bended and sprang toward the female once again, darting madly toward it. The harmed arm and ribs ached excruciantly, making a tear jerk down her face. The pain was enough to make her cry. Her mouth opened as wide as she could, not actually aimming a particular part of her enemy, though it did't seemed to want to harm her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread