I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

Ember didn't consider herself a very good teacher. She was impatient, and got easily frustrated when faced with a challenge that she couldn't immediately overcome. Fishing was something that she had learned when she was much younger...a different wolf. It came easy. Hopefully learning how to use the net would be easy; she wasn't sure if she wanted to show Dawali that side of herself just yet. She tried to keep it in check when she was around others.

"It's stronger than you think" She commented, picking up a few pieces of wood and tossing them onto the fire. She'd gotten many a fish with that rod. "If it breaks, we can head back and look for something else to eat. Deal?" She was pretty hungry, now that she thought about it...but there wasn't much else to do on the island besides fish. They would have to go back to the mainlands to get anything substantial.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread