Everything about you resonates happiness
[html]

I am so sorry for crappy and short post, but I will be very scarce for over a week, and am therefore trying to reply to the majority of my threads tonight. 300+

He frowned slightly when she suggested that perhaps the wolves would end up like the humans. It was a depressing thought to imagine that they would end up the same way. Hopefully that would include the wolves wiping themselves out in the end. He surely hoped so if it got that far. He liked to think that the humans had been punishing for their arrogance and for almost ruining the earth. Unlike every other animal on the planet, the humans did not adapt to the environment. They had been just like a virus, spreading slowly at first, then increased the speed, poisoning the earth in a horrible pace. It seemed there were several species that would not mind continuing where the humans started. Wearing silly clothes and using human equipment. Haku did so too, yet he could live without the fridge, without his stove, without his house.

He understood what she meant, and once again he agreed. He was discontent and he was disappointed. Wolves were not humans, it was as simple as that. Yet they seemed to want to live in a society with morality, yet when some threatened it, they did nothing. Haku wanted to see Inferni burn, wanted it so much he could feel it in every bone in his body when his thoughts lingered too long with the infamous coyote clan and its past. A bunch of worthless shit was all they were, the wolves. He wished he had been born with coyote blood running through his veins. Everything would have been easier, and he could have fully embraced his passion.

The question shook him back to the current scene in the middle of the night. Cwmfen’s eyes were misty and visible while the rest of her was not. He could never fully grasp how beautiful her eyes were. For one night she had been his, and for that, she would always belong to him in one sense. Nothing. What was there to do? Haku had no regrets, no issue with the difficulties that had rose because he had eased his ache for her by bedding her. I’m sorry we did not meet before. In a way, his words were useless, because in the moment, whenever the feeling switch inside him was turned on, he could say quite some things and actually mean it. Right now he desired Cwmfen more than anything, wanted her more than Firefly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread