That Warning I Hear
[html]
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3402 ... 985rw1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

"I suppose that it would be those two," the female responded thoughtfully. Coli and Alexey. The latter name sounded familiar—it was the name of Sankor and Adelaida’s sister. The woad warrior was delighted to hear that the former pack member had returned. While she had never met the supposedly golden-hued female, she had heard her mentioned before. Sankor had also been worried for her and had sought her. Because of this, Cwmfen was sure that Alexey’s return would please both Sankor and Adelaida as well as ease their minds. She had not, however, heard of Colibri, though she supposed that that other scent she had caught belonged to that particular individual. Perhaps there was another that had joined the pack, for she had scented another as well. But of that she was uncertain. Perhaps later she would look into that.

Colibri Haki. "Haku’s daughter?" the female repeated thoughtfully. The black fae was aware of Haku’s sexual promiscuity, and so she did not doubt that he did have offspring running about somewhere within the lands. Yet, it had never crossed her mind that any of his children would come to join the pack of their father. Many who knew Haku harbored a resentment of him, and rightfully so, perhaps. She wondered what Haku and this Colibri Haki’s relationship was. "That’s unexpected. I suppose I never thought that any of his children would think of him enough to join the same pack." The female smiled lightly. She meant no offense in her words and merely spoke what she thought.

The white Rosea bowed her head, and Cwmfen hoped that her words had not bothered the other female too much, for she knew that the Rosea would be busy. "Mates!" The female’s alto voice laughed delightedly, a sound full of mirthful, golden tones. The female’s head fell back as her voice sang. "With Slay? Congratulations!" So Slaying the Dreamer and Cercelee were now mates. She was glad that the blue-eyed female had found love with the other, for he was a fine male—fitting for a strong female. Cwmfen wondered briefly if it was time for her to settle down, but she could not picture herself doing so. And perhaps finding a mate did not mean to settle down at all, but she was unsure as to whether she was ready to accept someone into her life. But Cercelee had, and she was glad for it.

And then their conversation tuned to Firefly. "Yes... I heard." The woad warrior’s silver toned alto became a little quieter. "I thought that I might greet her and her new pups, but it seemed so crowded.... I thought I would just congratulate her from afar. I will make it more personal later, though. Perhaps when she is alone." The black female was still uncomfortable in such large groups. Perhaps her absent had been disrespectful on her part, but she hoped that the others would be able to forgive her.

"Dahlia is growing," the female agreed quietly. "I was feeling as if we are in danger of dividing factions—the pack, I mean." The female then smiled sheepishly, for now that she said it, she felt almost foolish. And yet, when she had thought it through, it had made sense. But perhaps she was reading too much into things again. Perhaps she was spending too much time on her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread