missed that exit sixty miles ago.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Awww, I missed teh Zero <3
300+

It seemed that people with accents were coming out of the woodwork these days! Just the other day Savina had accepted a male into Crimson Dreams that had a heavy accent, somewhat similar to this girl's. She returned the marked wolf's smile with her own warm one. "Good, I'm glad I didn't hurt you." Bushy tail swayed easily from side to side as she heard the other's stomach loudly complain. Emerald eyes looked back down to the meal she had caught. It was obvious this girl needed some food, definitely more than she did at the moment. "Would you like some of this? I don't mind sharing," she said, nosing the carcass in the younger wolf's direction.

The Lt. General bowed her own head in return. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Maserati! My name is Savina Marino." Jeweled gaze moved towards the little masked creature. "You as well Charger." A soft chuckle left her throat. This wasn't her first time introducing herself to some smaller creature, but it still felt a little strange. While Maserati's accent was clearly not Italian, her name was undeniably from Savina's homeland. "Hmmm, Maserati. Is that Italian? I ask because that's where I'm from. Italy." It was the first time she had run across anyone else with a name of that origin on this side of the Atlantic.

"Well, you've just made it into the part I'm familiar with. Those lands on the other side," she motioned with her head. "Those lands burned, before I came here. But on this side, these are the lands of 'Souls. I know them fairly well, or at least most of them. I could show you around a bit if you'd like. Or is there someplace in particular you're looking for?" It seemed that the occurrences of simple wanderers and those that came here with some sort of purpose were fairly equal. Either way, the dark fey was more than happy to help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread