i got nobody on my side
Zana's lilac eyes stopped to study the lady before her, she had no clue what was running through the woman's head but she could see the little shifts and changes taking place on her face as she thought. "Is that why you looks wike Gab? she asked quietly. Her little head titled to the side as she studied the face that seemed so much like Gabriel's and yet in it's own way so different. She had yet to really realize that often children took traits or appearances from their parents when they were born but it was beginning to work it's way into the mechanics of the small mind as little things were clicking into place. Her words might not make her seem to quick but the girl's mind worked like clockwork when things actually began to fall into place.. like a clock though it needed to be wound up before it could start it's familiar patterns of tick-tock-ticking away.

She was soon distracted from her little pattern making as Tal asked about the last name she'd spoken of. Her ears flicked back in discomfort as she thought of Siobhan again and how she clearly hadn't like the little Lykoi child taking up space in the den with the rest of her family. She shook her head and glanced down to her paws as she spoke. "The fluffy white one no wikes me.." She pawed at the sands as she sighed. "I didn't do anythings, honest!" she whined as she tried to keep from overexciting herself. Zeke had just brought her back to the den and introduced them and it had seemed right from the start that the crimson eyed cottontail had it in for her. Poor Zana, so young and already suffering from acts of jealousy.

Messages In This Thread