boys over flowers
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

"Really?" Apollo asked, not realizing before now that Savina really had suffered some sort of memory loss. He shuffled his posture on the mattress some so that he faced her better. "I didn’t realize that you didn’t remember…" He trailed, furrowing his brows. "Well, I found you with the coyote," Apollo told her, beginning to reiterate the half of the story he knew. "I threw my knife at him to distract him because I knew you needed an escape. At least, I was hoping you’d use the opportunity to escape. I couldn’t tell in the midst of the fight how injured you were, but I had thought that he had scratched you up some." Now he knew the extent of the damage as was clearly visible by the scarring. "He started after me, so I led him on a chase. You got his leg pretty good, though, so he couldn’t keep it up for long. When I lost him, that’s when I headed for Crimson Dreams. Then I found you…" He had never seen Savina like that… they way she had acted on the day of the fight. He silently wondered about it now and worried about her apparent memory loss.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread