This is home sweet home.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 1shybq.jpg);background-color:#89D3FF;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:215px;">
I’ll have crazy, hypocrite Ade show herself and then maybe Ril’o will have something to say.

His tone was warm, his words friendly, but something inside of Adelaida shut down. The interaction had been going so well, she had even stop bothering to wonder if he was a shifter or perhaps, by some stroke of luck, he was a normal wolf. Like she use to be. Yet his words answered her unspoken question and the brightness melted from the day, at least in Adelaida’s eyes. It was hard to think of spring when she knew that one of the monsters lived in his body that was right now, so normal looking. Of course, she had known, joining this pack, that most of the wolves were likely to be luperci. Yet when they appeared before her unshifted she was able to handle them so much better, pretend they did not have what Adelaida considered to be a sickness.

"You are a… luperci?" Adelaida’s voice fell, back to it’s normal, timid and hesitant ways. Unconsciously she took a step back, her bright blue eyes glued to Ril’o as if at any moment he would take on his two legged form and come at her. "I... I… I think…"I should go. But Adelaida couldn’t say it, as per usual, when faced with a potential predators, she was glued to the spot. Unable to flee her imaginary danger. "Luperci are... luperci are… I hate them." The last three words were firm, defined and clear. There was no doubt about her meaning, she hated them all, including herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread