good times, bad times, you know i've seen my share
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I am so full of fail. Sorry!

Feisty, this one. Her words were neutral but there was an edge to them. Well, that was fine. Lannen could dish it and take it really well. But he was quiet just for the space of seconds, brown eyes thoughtful on the girl's slender frame. There seemed to be something else, and an invisible message told his instincts not to push, like he usually would. The white wolf shrugged. He had never been one to ponder mysteries for over long, instead going with his gut instincts. They hadn't failed him completely.

He decided he wanted to stay, though he'd approach with caution. Talitha was strange to him. There was caution and something more in the air around her, thick like smoke. He stayed put. It was obvious she didn't want him to come any nearer. Instead, he skirted around the counter, taking care to stay on the edges. The paint and light fixtures had cracked in places and he took care to step over the sharp glass.

"I'm sure there are a lot of dead things around here," he replied evenly, fingering a tattered movie poster that had fallen over. He looked at it, before lifting it to show it to Talitha. There was a strange specimen depicted - green skinned, big eyed. It had antenna like a bug, but the body of a man. "What do you think this was supposed to be?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread